Eco-friendly lifestyle guide for beginner's
Being more eco-conscious is not a change that happens overnight. We have to start thinking about our lifestyle and our daily habits so we could help save the planet, not destroy. By thinking greener, we will improve the quality of the nature and our life as well.
If you are ready to make some changes in your life, this guide is for you!
- Most of us drink coffee every day and we often buy it in disposable cups. Invest in reusable cup and take it with you every day. Use a reusable bottle of water and take your lunch from home in a good Tupperware container (worth to invest). By planning your meals for the week, you could throw out a lot less food.
- Say no to plastic! Try to reduce your plastic consumption - use woven bags when you go shopping, choose paper wrapping for food, do not use bags at all for fruits and vegetables. Choose wooden designs for home interior.
- Choose bike or public transport to reach your destination. Especially if you live in the city and have an easy access to it.
- Wash clothes using cold water (up to 40°C) since a large amount of energy is required to heat the water in your washing machine.
- Avoid using electricity when you do not need it. More often enjoy romantic evenings in a candle light.
- Fast fashion is one of the most polluting industries in the world that creates huge waste every year. Avoid fast fashion brands (such as H&M, Zara etc.) and choose designers that produce sustainable clothing and are nature friendly. Quality will be much higher and clothes will last much longer.
These are just a couple things we should pay more attention to. Let's make these things a habit!
It’s easier to do it together, so share your good habits with us!